Thanks to its intuitive user interface, Wondershare Video Editor makes creating movies from videos taken via mobile phone, digital camera or camcorder an easy undertaking.
After launching the program, the user can choose between two aspect ratios - 16:9 and 4:3. The workspace contains a file manager, a timeline and a preview pane. Once video, image and audio files are imported, they are moved onto the timeline for editing, where the options include trim, cut, split, rotate, set fade in and out, speed and more.
To add a creative touch, Wondershare Video Editor offers a large number of effects and filters like comic or vintage styles, transitions and color corrections. Audio of the recording can be adjusted, muted or overlaid with music. Finalized movies are exported to variety of formats for portable devices or high-quality viewing, for example DVD. Online sharing is made easy with direct upload to video platforms such as YouTube.
Supported file formats include:
- Video: WMV, MOV, MP4, MTS, AVI, MKV, FLV, etc.
- Audio: MP3, OGG, WAV, AC3, AAC, M4A, WMA, etc.
- Images: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc.
- Brand new and more user-friendly interface.
- New feature: Easy Wizard Mode – 3-step easy video editing process with smart theme template selections.
- Added new video quality enhancement option: One-click auto-denoise, and contrast/brightness enhancement.
- Improved video output speed supporting Intel, AMD, and NVidia3 video card hardware acceleration, up to 3X times faster when exporting video in H.264 format.