WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
- Non-rectangular shapes and rounded
- Drop shadow effect and Windows Vista support
- Alpha-Channel and PNG transparency support
- Unique Multi-Object capture mode
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
* Keyboard shortcuts to move/resize objects (arrow keys, ctrl, shift)
* Line color/thickness, drawing tool are now restored after restart
* Adjusted line thickness for region selection on low screen resolutions
* Auto-Copy puts screenshot to clipboard when effects are changed
* Fixed issues when pressing PrintScrn in region selection mode
* Fixed dwmapi.dll error on Windows XP 64-Bit Edition