Winamp 5.35 Full
Winamp is a skinnable, multi-format media player.
Winamp supports a wide variety of contemporary and specialized music file formats, including MIDI, MOD, MPEG-1 audio layers 1 and 2, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, OGG Vorbis, and Windows Media Audio. It supports gapless playback for MP3 and AAC, and Replay Gain for volume leveling across tracks. In addition, Winamp can play and import music from audio CDs, optionally with CD-Text, and can also burn music to CDs. Winamp supports playback of Windows Media Video and Nullsoft Streaming Video, as well as most of the video formats supported by Windows Media Player. 5.1 Surround sound is supported where formats and decoders allow.
Winamp supports many types of streaming media: Internet radio, Internet telelvision, XM Satellite Radio, AOL video, Singingfish content, podcasts, and RSS media feeds. It also has extendable support for portable media players, and users can access their media libraries anywhere via internet connections.
You can extend Winamp's functionality through the use of plug-ins, which are available on the Winamp site.
To find out how skins can improve your user experience, check out our guide to installing skins for Winamp.
* Improved: Current translation support of core strings and dialogs
* Improved: Correct theming of tabbed dialogs on WinXP+
* Improved: Various misc tweaks/improvements
* Fixed: More tabbing fixes in UI and Preferences
* Fixed: [in_cdda] CDDB crash with non-English characters in user path
* Fixed: [in_cdda] Gapless playback of mix CDs with Sonic Engine
* Fixed: [in_flac] Genre field truncated in Flac Editor
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Incompatibility with musicbrainz tags
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Long stream urls truncated in Alt+3 dialog
* Fixed: [in_mp3] Tracklength not showing for mp3's with large embedded coverart
* Fixed: [in_mp4] MP4 file parsing buffer overflow vulnerability
* Fixed: [in_vorbis] Cancel button in Vorbis Editor
* Fixed: [in_vorbis] Tabbing in Vorbis Editor
* Fixed: [in_wm] Artist and Title fields reversed in WMA Editor
* Fixed: [in_wm] Crash when attempting to play malformed ASX playlists
* Fixed: [ml_local] NOTHAS and != with empty fields
* Fixed: [ml_wire] (4294967295%) in sc wire downloads
* Fixed: [ml_wire] Podcast downloading bug (uninitialized variable error)
* Fixed: [pmp_p4s] Crash on sync/transfers
* Updated: [gen_jumpex] Jump To File Extra v0.99.1b