TinkerTool is feature packed software, which gives you access to the additional preference settings that Apple has built into Mac OS X.
The software will allow you to activate hidden features within the OS and also in some of the applications that are bundled with OS X.
You don't have to worry about damaging your entire system, as TinkerTool will ensure that preference changes will only affect the current user (No Administrative privileges are required).
Please Note: OS X 10.9 or later is required.
- The preference settings for Dock and Launchpad have been separated and are now presented on two different panes.
- Added support for Macintosh computers with Touch Bar.
- Added stepless control for the initial page zoom setting of Safari.
- Added feature to add spacer elements to the Dock.
- Added feature to change the layout arrangement of Launchpad.
- Several language translations had to be removed for organizational reasons. This may be temporary.