Th-MakerX for Mac 3.7
Th-MakerX for Mac makes resized image files of dropped image files*. You can also drop folders which contain image files as well. Th-MakerX for Mac resizes image with a pre-specified resize mode.
- Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on ( supported types by Cocoa; these differ depending on OS X version).
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG.
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio.
- Margin, watermark adding feature.
- Image resolution (DPI) adjusting feature.
You can use Th-MakerX for Mac as a simple image resize tool or a simple JPEG/PNG converter.
*Note, PICT file: legacy Mac OS standard image format file is not supported in 64-bit mode (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later). Please use Th-MakerX for Mac in 32-bit mode while resizing PICT files.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.7 of Th-MakerX for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.