TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
[UI] Can’t close TeraCopy while copying.
[Engine] Drag and Drop from Filezilla causes “Unable to Access” error.
[Engine] Copied files have their “Date Modified” set to the current date/time.
[UI] “Details” pane in teracopy.exe installation package should show exact version.
[UI] Adding color glow/change to close and expand square buttons.
[Engine] Drag and Drop from 7-Zip File Manager causes “Unable to Access” error.
[Engine] TeraCopy 3.0 does not handle command line as expected.
[Engine] Folder names with dots are handled incorrectly by TeraCopy.