TeamViewer is the All-In-One Solution for Remote Access and Support over the Internet.
TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it.
- control computers remotely via the internet,
- record your session and covert it to AVI,
- online meetings,
- Drag & Drop files,
- Multi-Monitor support.
# New Features
* QuickSupport for Windows 10 Mobile
- TeamViewer is the first and currently only solution capable of providing remote support to Windows 10 Mobile devices. Simply download and launch TeamViewer QuickSupport on your Windows 10 mobile device.
* OneDrive for Business
- TeamViewer has expanded its list of supported cloud storage providers to include enterprise-level capabilities and now offers integration of OneDrive for Business into your file box.
# Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug where key combinations using the 'AltGr' key were not transferred correctly
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to reconnect after updating a custom QuickSupport to a custom Host module
- Fixed a bug when logout of Windows 10 caused the remote window to freeze
- Fixed a bug where text was scaled incorrectly at high dpi resolutions within the Host module
- Fixed a bug where TeamViewer could not grab all parts of the virtual monitor
- Fixed a bug where remote reboot using custom QuickSupport with Windows credentials failed
- Fixed a bug that caused the "start meeting" button to be displayed as "abort connection" when applying a meeting-restriction policy to devices
- Fixed a bug where the 100% scaling option did not have any impact
- Fixed a bug when 'accept exclusively' is set the file transfer and remote control radio buttons were grayed out
- Fixed a bug where TeamViewer was unable to get online after Windows sleep mode
- Fixed a bug where some custom QuickSupport modules could not generate a session code
- Solved some other issues that caused crashes
- Minor improvements and fixes