TeamSpeak Server 32-bit 184.108.40.206
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the server.
- Added serverinstance_pending_connections_per_ip variable which limits the number of concurrent pending (=new) connections allowed from the same ip. 0 means unlimited and is the default. Set to non null to combat dos attacks. Be aware this causes a dos attack in itself if the attacker spoofs the source ip.