Solarwinds Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack is proof that good things come in twos. Bundled software can sometimes be a mixed blessing but that's not the case here.
SolarWinds Bandwidth Analyzer Pack, a powerful combination of SolarWinds award winning Network Performance Monitor and NetFlowTraffic Analyzer.
Solarwinds Network Performance Manager (NPM) is a tool that's been designed specifically to reduce network outages and improve performance with advanced network monitoring software.
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) allows you to capture data from continuous streams of network traffic, and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom, and for what purpose. It is both powerful and affordable network monitoring software that enables you to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance problems and outages.
NTA has been built on the Orion Platform, and so is able to provide the ability to purchase and fully integrate with additional network monitoring modules (Network Performance Monitoring, Config Management, WAN Management, VoIP, Device Tracking, IP Address Management), as well as systems, storage, and virtualization management in a single web console.
As you would expect, the two programs work well together and integrate to give IT staff and managers an all in one comprehensive tool that has excellent streamlined performance.
The interfaces are both sleek, well-designed and will be intuitive to anyone who has worked on mid-large-scale IT network setups before. The customizable single-pane-of-glass network monitoring software also means that users can have fully customizable web-based network performance dashboards, views, and charts.
- Network Performance Monitor: Hop-by-hop analysis along critical paths: View performance, traffic, and configuration details of devices and applications that are on-premises, in the cloud, or across hybrid environments with NetPath.
- Customizable topology and dependency-aware intelligent alerts:Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
- Drag-and-discover network performance charts: Real-time network performance metrics with interactive charts and graphs from your network devices.
- Comprehensive monitoring of F5® BIG-IP® and Cisco ASA family of products: Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5 service delivery and Cisco ASA environment with Network Insight.
- Cross-stack network data correlation: Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data.
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer: Bandwidth Threshold Alerting: Delivers an instant alert notification, including a list of top talkers when an interface exceeds its bandwidth utilization threshold.
- Bandwidth Usage by Application: Provides valuable insights into which applications are consuming the most network bandwidth, and tracks application traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols.
- Traffic Analysis Dashboard: Delivers a comprehensive, customizable view of your network traffic on a single pane of glass, allowing you to spot potential problems quickly with top ten views of network traffic data. Get to the root cause of bandwidth issues with an intuitive point-and-click interface.
- Network Traffic Forensics: Enables you to drill down into any element’s traffic using multiple views to get the perspective you’re looking for. You can investigate and isolate excessive network bandwidth utilization and unexpected application traffic.
Best of all, the package comes with a free 30-day no-obligation trial, so it costs nothing to find out if the software is right or not for you and your company. We can't say fairer than that.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 856 of SolarWinds Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.