SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a multi-threaded IPv4/IPv6 scanner that comes with a fresh, modern user interface and numerous advanced features.
The app has been designed for both system administrators and general users who have an interest in computer security. With it, users can ping computers, and are able to scan for listening TCP/UDP ports and discovers shared folders, including system folder and hidden ones.
Key Features include:
- Performs ping sweeps and displays live devices.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH and PowerShell command execution.
- Launches external third party apps.
- Exports results to CSV, HTML, JSON, TXT and XML.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, and remote shutdown.
- Send network messages.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
In addition to the above, SoftPerfect Network Scanner is able to retrieve nearly any information regarding network computers via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, and NetBios. SoftPerfect Network Scanner is also able to resolve host names and auto-detect local and external IP address ranges. For network administrators, it also supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.