Simple screenshots are taken with Print-Key and MS Paint. For anything more advanced, like manuals, tutorials or presentations, Techsmith SnagIt is the tool of choice. The powerful screen capturing and image manipulation software records stills and videos. Other than traditional full screen the capturing area can be set to window, region or scrolling area. A large range of tools allows creative image editing like resizing, cutting, annotating, coloring, framing and image combining as well as numerous fancy effects, for example perspective, shadows and page-curl. SnagIt supports instant images and video sharing on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or over Email and FTP. Exporting data to MindManager or Evernote is made available through plugins.
- Redesigned OneClick.
- Redesigned the Snagit Message Center.
- Added support for two-factor authentication in the YouTube output.
- Added additional Japanese file name components for automatic file naming.
- Re-added support for resizing multiple images through batch conversion.
- Improved the performance of scrolling captures in Microsoft Outlook emails.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit Editor would crash after uploading a video to YouTube.
- Fixed a bug where Snagit could not back up and restore a library larger than 4 GB.
- Fixed a crash bug caused by grouping and ungrouping several vector objects on the canvas.