Recover My Files 64-bit 184.108.40.2069
Recover My Files is a data recovery application that can recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, lost due to formatting or re-installing a hard drive, or files that have been removed by a virus, Trojan infection, unexpected system shutdown or a software failure.
Key features include:
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk, iPod, Android device, and other media.
- Recycle Bin recovery support.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled the Windows OS.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Partitioning error file recovery support.
- RAW hard drives file recovery support.
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email.
- Supports NTFS, FAT(12/16/32), exFAT, HFS, HFS+ .
Recover My Files is a good recovery application, which gives you a safety net in case you mistakenly delete important data from your PC. It has a basic interface, but it does include some solid search and recovery tools.
The application guides you through the file recovery process by allowing you to select drives and folders to scan. You can search for any type of file on a local or external drive, and you can specifically search for graphics, documents, archives, emails, or databases in order to speed up the process. You can also refine your search by choosing to scan dates and certain keywords.
Overall, Recover My Files is a rapid and comprehensive search and recover tool for all users, from novice to expert. The downside is that the interface is standard and not really intuitive and there is no filter for search results.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 220.127.116.119 of Recover My Files 64-bit. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.