Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
o Changing the events did not update the lists. Fixed.
o The tray icon menu was missing the submenus on Mac. Fixed.
o Added possibility to add separators to the alarm window.
o Updates to the ics file are safer now so it shouldn't get corrupted even if the application crashes in the middle of writing.
o Moved snooze items from the sub menu to the alarm menu.