Rainlendar 2.12 Beta 133
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* Google calendar's color mapping showed the categories always in English
* The manager shows and filters the snooze and dismiss times for the alarms.
* The alarm snooze/dismiss time can be reset by clicking the alarm icon in the manager.
* Google calendars with '#' in the url were not read correctly from the server.
* Logging unicode characters sometimes caused a failure.
* Changed the CalDAV to send proper etag to the server when editing the events.
* Changing task status to in progress from the dialog did not work.
* The task completed time can be reset by clicking the status icon in the manager.
* Dragging items in schedule view set incorrect time if the area height was set to non-even number.
* Tasks without status property but with completed date are shown as complete status.
* The upcoming, cancelled and completed tasks are hidden by default in the today window.
* The time for the tasks is now optional.