Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
Todo date controls were set to year 2001 on Mac.
Dock icon did not show the correct date on Mac.
Skin did not use correct language if Traditional Chinese was selected.
The alarm window has a max height and can be resized horizontally.
Normal tooltips are disabled in Windows 7.
Modifying event on yandex.ru's CalDAV calendar gave 500 error.
Snooze menu shows the target time.