PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active development and a proven architecture that has earned it a strong reputation for reliability, data integrity, and correctness.
It is fully ACID compliant, has full support for foreign keys, joins, views, triggers, and stored procedures (in multiple languages). It includes most SQL:2008 data types, including INTEGER, NUMERIC, BOOLEAN, CHAR, VARCHAR, DATE, INTERVAL, and TIMESTAMP.
* Update hstore extension with JSON functionality
- Users who installed hstore prior to 9.3.1 must execute: ALTER EXTENSION hstore UPDATE; to add two new JSON functions and a cast.
* Fix memory leak when creating range indexes
* Serializable snapshot fixes
* Fix libpq SSL deadlock bug
* Fix timeline handling bugs in pg_receivexlog
* Prevent CREATE FUNCTION from checking SET variables unless function body checking is enabled
* Remove rare inaccurate warning during vacuum of index-less tables