phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
* Allow specifying a port when connecting to the controlhost
* User interface improvements to server privileges, view creation, the Operations tab, Relation View, and when creating new users.
* Added support for AES_ENCRYPT on BLOB columns
* Added support for relations with ndbcluser
* Added optional ReCAPTCHA support during login
* Added support for fractional seconds in time, datetime, and timestamp columns
* Added find and replace by column
* Added the Error Reporting Component, an optional feature allowing users to report certain errors directly to the phpMyAdmin bug team.
* Added configurable menus (so an administrator can hide certain features)