phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- Sorting in database overview with statistics doesn't work
- Handle the situation where PHP_SELF is not set
- Overwrite existing file not obeyed
- Database-specific privileges are not copied when cloning user
- Error handling in case MySQL extension is missing
- Moving Columns will alter column definition
- Insert ignore option does not work
- Downloading BLOB downloads page template
- Clicking on table name in view of information_schema redirects to wrong page
- Copy Table Add AUTO_INCREMENT value checkbox not working
- MySQL server version at index.php incorrect w/ controlhost
- Import error: Class 'ImportOds' not found
- Missing DROP VIEW button