PartitionGuru Free offers an all-in-one solution for data recovery, partition management and Windows backup & restore.
PartitionGuru Free is a powerful data recovery app that supports both file recovery and partition recovery. It is also a handy partition manager that can create, format, resize, split, hide, backup and clone partitions, copy disks, and backup systems, etc. You can recover deleted, formatted, missing files and partitions from hard drives, removable drives, RAID, and virtual disks.
Key Features include:
- Partition recovery.
- RAID recovery.
- Edit Sector data.
- Partition management.
- Backup and restore.
- Repair bad tracks.
- Delete files permanently.
- DOS support.
PartitionGuru Free has some nice features wrapped inside a standard interface. With features such as file recovery, which can recover files deleted or emptied from the recycle bin, and the ability to recover files from damaged partitions or disks. it doesn’t come with some useful tools. The app is also able to recover files by file type and supports file preview and file filter.
Overall, PartitionGuru Free is a reliable and versatile partition manager that is easy to use and is a great utility to clone and backup partitions or disks by different modes to better protect your data security.
* Display and read files in EXT4 partition.
* Hex editor supports Go To Sector operations related to EXT4 file system.
* Hex editor supports Data Template related to EXT4 file system.
* Support FDD disk or image which is formatted to EXT4.
* Add support displaying data allocation table for EXT4 partition.
* Mouse cursor in data allocation table can be moved by Up and Down keys, and the cursor cannot be moved out of the table.
* When operating GUID partition for MAC, it won’t clear master boot record if not needed.
* Optimize the way of showing file cluster list.
* Fixed an issue that it couldn’t backup and restore partition table which contains EXT2/3/4 partition.
* Fixed an issue that it didn’t correctly display icon for folders in EXT3 partition.
* Fixed an issue that in some cases it couldn’t extend partition.
* Fixed an issue that hex editor couldn’t enter capitalized hex characters (A-F).