PartitionGuru Free offers an all-in-one solution for data recovery, partition management and Windows backup & restore.
PartitionGuru Free is a powerful data recovery app that supports both file recovery and partition recovery. It is also a handy partition manager that can create, format, resize, split, hide, backup and clone partitions, copy disks, and backup systems, etc. You can recover deleted, formatted, missing files and partitions from hard drives, removable drives, RAID, and virtual disks.
Key Features include:
- Partition recovery.
- RAID recovery.
- Edit Sector data.
- Partition management.
- Backup and restore.
- Repair bad tracks.
- Delete files permanently.
- DOS support.
PartitionGuru Free has some nice features wrapped inside a standard interface. With features such as file recovery, which can recover files deleted or emptied from the recycle bin, and the ability to recover files from damaged partitions or disks. it doesn’t come with some useful tools. The app is also able to recover files by file type and supports file preview and file filter.
Overall, PartitionGuru Free is a reliable and versatile partition manager that is easy to use and is a great utility to clone and backup partitions or disks by different modes to better protect your data security.
- Add "Apply" button to "Construct Virtual RAID" window so that program can show result in time after changing parameters.
- Improve speed to read files for virtual RAID.
- The main interface is able to show configuration information of virtual RAID.
- Fixed an issue in 32-bit application that it couldn’t create logical partition on extended partition.
- Fixed an issue that application couldn’t copy files to network computer.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases application crashed when deleting files directly.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases application couldn’t restore FAT32 partition from image file and failed to load FAT32 image file to extract data.
- Fixed an issue for file recovery that in some situations application didn’t update scanning result immediately after loading scanning progress.