MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts.
MySQL delivers enterprise features, including:
- Partitioning to improve performance and management of very large database environments
- Row-based/Hybrid Replication for improved replication security
- Event Scheduler to create and schedule jobs that perform various database tasks
- XPath Support
- Dynamic General/Slow Query Log
- Performance/Load Testing Utility (mysqlslap)
- Improved! Full Text Search (faster, new dev templates)
- Improved! Archive engine (better compression, more features)
- Improved! User session and problem SQL identification
- Improved! MySQL embedded library (libmysqld)
- Additional INFORMATION_SCHEMA objects
- Faster data import operations (parallel file load)
- ACID Transactions to build reliable and secure business critical applications
- Stored Procedures to improve developer productivity
- Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level
- Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised
- Information Schema to provide easy access to metadata
- Pluggable Storage Engine Architecture for maximum flexibility
- Archive Storage Engine for historical and audit data
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.1.67 of MySQL. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.