Movie Label is a really useful app to get your movie collection organized and under control. With Movie Label you can catalog any kind of media, ranging form Blu-ray Dics to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even old school VHS tapes! Movie Label even lets you add your own media types as well.
Adding media from your collection is relatively easy. The app can automatically scan your hard drive for movie files, and you can scan barcodes and enter movies by name manually and all information, including cover art, is automatically downloaded and added.
Key Features include:
- Barcode and Movie title organization support.
- Catalog any type of media, including DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, LD, and Divx.
- Add movies to your collection from local hard drives.
- Keep track of movies on loan with the built-in loan manager.
- Search and sort your collection with one click.
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
- Export to Netwalk Movies.
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
- Create any number of databases of any size.
- Export to various formats, including HTML, XML, PDF, and Excel.*
- Unicode Support.
- Multi-Language support.
Overall, Movie Label is a really handy utility to own, especially if you have a substantial array of media spanning various formats, which you need to organize.
*Pro Edition Only.