Movavi Photo Noir for Mac 1.0.1
Give your images the classic glamor of black and white photography with Movavi Photo Noir for Mac. It’s a state-of-the-art solution for making stunning black and white images from color photographs. Customize ready-made filters to create your own unique monochromatic images.
Key features include:
- Convert Color Photos to Black & White.
- Convert your JPGs and many other image formats to atmospheric monochrome.
- Choose from 14 filters created with artistic black and white photography in mind.
- Refine exposure, contrast, shadows, and highlights to optimize your image.
- Try Movavi Photo Noir and convert photos to black and white in a flash.
- Input formats: BMP, DPX, EXR, GIF (not animated), JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG 2000, PAM, PGM, PCX, PIC, PGMYUV, PNG, PIX, PTX, PPM, Sun Rasterfile, TIFF, TARGA, WebP, XFace, XWD.
- Output format: BMP, DPX, JPEG, PCX, PBM, PNG, PGM, PPM, TIFF, TGA, XBM.
Our favorite feature is the ability to add ‘Creative Color Splashes’. This allows you to highlight one focal detail in your black and white pic – then by using the brush tool to re-color that element, you can really make it really pop!
Try the app for yourself today – and for free, right here on FileHippo.com.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.0.1 of Movavi Photo Noir for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.