mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
mIRC has been in development for over a decade and is constantly being improved and updated with new technologies.
- Fixed mouse drop menu event bug.
- Fixed $isutf() bug.
- Fixed /scon recursion gpf bug.
- Changed /filter to halt only if an alias call returns an error.
- Fixed /hadd -u bug.
- Optimized text display caching.
- Changed file handling to flush files to disk immediately.