Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit protects you against the security vulnerabilities in the code, which make up your software programs. Your software contains millions of lines of code, which unfortunately some people want to exploit.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit protects you from these vulnerabilities which people can manipulate in order to infect your system with malware. The software gives you three layers of security protection around popular browsers and applications, thereby preventing the vulnerable code from being exploited.
The software is not an antivirus product in itself, but it is compatible with most antivirus software.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- It protects browsers and their add-ons
- Protects browser components
- Protects media players and PDF readers
- Allows you to manage custom shields
- Best of all, it's free!
# New Features:
- Hardened and more secure API hooking framework.
- Added self protection mechanisms.
- Added sandbox technique for Silverlight.
- Added Layer3 techniques against Macro exploits.
- Added Layer3 techniques against social engineering exploits.
- Added Java advanced configuration options for companies.
- Added dynamic configuration feature to manage conflicts.
- Added support for MS Play Ready.
- Changed balloon notification to off by default.
- Remove Run entry during uninstallation.
- Fixed conflict with Symantec DLP.
- Fixed conflict with Chinese banking software.
- Fixed conflict with Office TabLoader.
- Fixed conflict with Kobil mIdentity software.
- Fixed false positive with Adobe and .NET modules.
- Fixed issue when adding invalid custom shield.