Macrium Reflect 5.2.6427
A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
- Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
- Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
- Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
In the event of a total loss of the Windows operating system your PC can be started using the Reflect recovery CD.
Please note that beginning with version 5.2.6544 we are providing the Macrium Installer, which will automatically download the correct version for your PC. It will also download any necessary Windows components for you.
You can get more information about this installer on the Macrium knowledge base.
* Pause button when downloading the installer and PE files
- A pause button has been added to ReflectDL.exe when downloading the Installer and Windows PE rescue media files.
* Rename XML Definition Feature
- A new menu option has been added to rename existing XML backup definition files. Right click on the file and select 'Rename'. Note that this also automatically updates scheduled tasks and scripts that references the file as well.
* Increased number of characters for the image comment field.
- The 256 character limit in the Image/Backup comment field has been removed.
# Bug fixes:
* Restore/Clone crash
- In rare cases a clone or restore operation could crash after the end of the operation. Note: This didn't affect the integrity of the clone or restore. This has been resolved.
* CSV export of backed up files.
- The CSV export of files backed up now correctly uses quoted strings.
* Installer issue with paste.
- When pasting a license key into the installer and an existing key was already populated; this would cause the new key to be appended to the original. This has been resolved.
* Explorer context menu bug
- Using the Windows Explorer context menu to directly run a backup would fail if the file name contained white space. This has been resolved.
* Restore error for file systems > 3.3TB
- Restoring a file system greater than 3.3TB could cause a program error. This has been resolved and it's now possible to restore a single partition up to 30TB in size.
* Incorrect log Message for File and Folder read failure.
- If a file and folder backup was unable to read/open a file then 'Error Success' was incorrectly written to the backup log. This has been resolved.
* Comment decoding error in Windows Explorer.
- When viewing backup comments in Windows Explorer some XML escape characters were being shown as comment text. This has been resolved.