LastPass is an award-winning password manager, which saves your passwords and grants you secure access to them from every computer you use. With LastPass, you only need to remember one password: your LastPass master password.
LastPass will fill in your login details for you and sync your passwords everywhere you need them; across all of your devices.
Key Features Include:
- Save and auto-fill usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts.
- Sync all of your passwords and logins across all of your computers and devices.
- Use form fill profiles to streamline online shopping.
- Create secure notes to store your financial details, memberships, credit cards and other personal, sensitive data.
- Search for usernames and sites from your vault.
- Multi-factor authentication enabled, in case you need to lock down your LastPass account.
- Organize sites by folders.
The benefit of using a password manger like LastPass is, the application will generate all the passwords that you will ever need. These in turn, are auto-filled, so that you need never worry about forgetting your login details ever again.
What's new, improved and fixed in Version 3.9
New: Attachments can be added to and downloaded from Secure Notes.
New: Add Folder option now available in Add menu.
New: If you quit the app without logging out, LastPass will attempt to restore your session
automatically and will display an animated logging in screen.
New: Mark a Secure Note as a Favourite.
Improved: Identities menu is now shown as a collapsible list.
Improved: A number of minor UI enhancements.
Fixed: Prevent duplicate 'Did you Know?' messages from showing in vault.
Fixed: Command+c copying feature improved to only copy highlighted text.
Fixed: Sizing of the custom Secure Note pane.