iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker 2.1
iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac is a fast, easy to use, intuitive CD and DVD label app for Mac OS X lets you make great-looking Covers, jewel cases and labels for CD's and DVDs. with a great art gallery includes clip art images,background images and layouts you are able to create professional-looking labels with several clicks.
iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac is a feature rich, easy to use, powerful CD and DVD Label Software for Mac OS X.
Key Features include:
- Custom Label Template Customizable Templates.
- Design Toolkit Extensive Design Toolkit.
- Import from iTunes iTunes Integration.
- Seamless iPhoto Integration.
- Supports numerous Printing types.
- Custom Label Formats.
- Built-in art gallery.
- Import images & photos.
- Direct CD/DVD Print.
- Separated Background/Foreground Layers.
- Multiline art text function.
- DVD case templates Jewel case and DVD case templates.
- Supports various disc sizes and shapes.
- Insert custom artwork.
- Advanced Text Layouts.
- Set transparency.
- Save's file types Save Layout.
- Export formats.
- Supports various image format.
- Add barcode to label.
- Print alignment calibration.
The app lets you make great-looking labels for CD's and DVDs labels, covers, jewel cases, case inserts and etc.
It comes with an art gallery including clip art images, background images and professionally designed templates, which you can use to create professional-looking labels with a few clicks.
Various objects, like text, bar-code, table, graphics, and images can be easily added to your documents.
Overall,iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac is a useful app for those who still create multiple CD and DVD content. The interface is easy to use, with some good features. This is the trial version of the app with some functionality removed.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.1 of iWinSoft CD/DVD Label Maker. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.