InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
* Fixed bug preventing reading and encoding audio tracks.
* Fixed DVD-Video file sorting bug, preventing fully compatible DVD-Video DVDs from being created.
* Added sane error message when failing to create DVD-Video file system.
* Devices with drive letters A or B are now detected properly.
* Fixed shortcut icons on Windows 7 64-bit.
* Added support for reading discs (creating disc image) to a network location.