Google Earth 126.96.36.19900
Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Google Earth's features include:
See global changes with decades of historic imagery
If you've ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic.
Track and share your paths with others
Take placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.
- Removed menu items for Google Maps Engine and the Google Earth Community.
- New Google and Google Earth logos.
- Crashes from rearranging items in My Places.
- Earth Pro: Removed registration dialog as Pro no longer requires a license.
- Windows: “1603” installer error caused by attempts to re-install Earth 7.
- Linux: Font dialog and other crashes.
- Linux: Cache data inconsistency between 32 and 64-bit builds.
- Linux: RPM installer problems with permissions in directory “/usr/bin”.
- Mac & Linux: Updated driver support for 3Dconnexion controller devices.