FileZilla 3.23.0 RC1
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
# New features:
- New high-resolution icons
- Improvements to the sizing of icons and other user interface elements on high-DPI displays. For technical reasons, existing theme settings have been reverted to their default values. They can be changed again in the settings dialog.
- Make use of the Unix.ownername and Unix.groupname facts for MLSD if available
# Bugfixes and minor changes:
- The bookmarks menu updates again after changing global bookmarks.
- Adding a site to the Site Manager as part of adding a site-specific bookmark no longer fails if sitemanager.xml does not yet exist.
- Strip byte order marks at the beginning of directory listings.
- Add an option to filezilla.xml to control cache ttl.