Feed Demon 220.127.116.11 Beta
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: "Z" newspaper shortcut key which toggles the content size (Surfer style only)
* Added: "Add Feed" dialog now lets you know right away whether the feed title already exists
* Added: Revised Expando newspaper style
* Changed: "Export Event Log" has been replaced with a new "Event Log Report" (View > Reports > FeedDemon Event Log). Note that you should rarely need to use this feature - it's really only there to help track down problems.
* Fixed: Incorrect odd/even row coloring in Surfer style
* Fixed: Unicode URLs still fail to open in external browser
* Fixed: Can't select mapped drive from Manage Cache > Backup
* Fixed: FeedDemon's sanitizer strips CSS height/width values even if they're within a reasonable range
* Fixed: Subscription Home isn't fully viewable when the screen resolution is 1024x768
* Fixed: Subtle flicker in subscription tree when marking individual items read
* Fixed: Shared items context menu doesn't enable marking all shared items read
* Fixed: Older items tagged in Google Reader don't always appear in FeedDemon