Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: When FeedStation detects that a download failed due to a busy server, it now waits a few minutes instead of retrying immediately
* Added: "T" newspaper shortcut added to translate article (required changing existing "New Tab" shortcut from "T" to "N")
* Changed: Enclosure links are now shown in the Lite version
* Changed: "Share this Page" removed from status bar and moved to address bar icon when external page is showing
* Changed: "Toggle Read" in the news item list context menu replaced with "Mark Read" (Ctrl+Q)
* Fixed: FeedDemon shows in the taskbar on Windows 7 regardless of the "show in system tray" setting
* Fixed: "My Stream" incorrectly aligned immediately after purchasing serial number