eMule 0.47A Beta 2
eMule is a filesharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network but offers more features than the standard client.
- Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad) Kad is now in an open testphase.
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect. We do this for fun and knowledge, not for money.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that allows you to have quick access to and from the internet.
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
- eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
0.47a BETA 2
.: Clients which send filtered messages will now also be identified as spammers
.: Fixed a bug with HTTP/Peercache sources (SiRob)
.: Fixed a problem with converting known2.met - it should not rehash files anymore when updating from a prior version
Unk: Continued work with Kad2.0. Only host side funcational still
Unk: More tweaks to Kad1.0.
Unk: Correction to "Change in LPhant version display (Famerlor)"
Unk: Make sure Kad config files are not read by older clients as they may contain tags they cannot read.
.: Fixed a bug which could cause problems when loading part.met files of large files (SiRob)
.: Changed the protocol to check the hash+filesize instead only the hash on requested files