Emsisoft Anti-Malware monitors all active programs in real time for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking) and can detect new unknown Trojans, Worms, Viruses and other damaging programs (Zero-Day dangers) without daily updates. The signature-based security (Emsisoft and Ikarus double engine) ensures a very high recognition rate of known Malware such as Trojans, Worms and Viruses.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware provides reliable protection from:
- Viruses, worms, bots.
- Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers, rootkits.
- Spyware, Adware, TrackingCookies.
* Introducing Server Mode: File Guard now starts immediately after booting the system without visible guard needed (in system tray). No logged on user needed for protection.
* Introducing a new Email Notification feature at the File Guard. Useful in combination with server mode to get a notice about detected and quarantined malware.
* Surf protection now fully supports Internet Explorer on Win 7 x64.
* Optional redirect for blocked hosts in Surf Protection feature added. Blocked websites display ”Blocked by Emsisoft Anti-Malware”.
* Reduced number of alerts by avoiding duplicates of the same (behavior) alerts.
* Modified and simplified the update settings dialog for better usability.
* Wine support for Commandline Scanner added.
* Many bugfixes and minor improvements for better stability.