dotConnect for MySQL 8.7.852
dotConnect for MySQL, formerly known as MyDirect .NET, is an enhanced ORM enabled data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications.
It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
The tool supports Entity Framework, NHibernate, and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to MySQL).
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 30 DAY PROFESSIONAL TRIAL
* Visual Studio 2017 Release Candidate 4 is supported.
* Entity Developer
- The bug with detecting foreign key change by Update Model From Database is fixed (Entity Framework models).
- The bug with throwing the "Stack empty" error after stopping validation before code generation in a standalone version is fixed (Entity Framework models).
- The bug with a workability of the "Validate on Build" option in Model Settings is fixed (Entity Framework models).
- The bug with compilation of the EF Core template after copying it to model folder is fixed (EF Core models).
* Entity Framework support
- The translation of collection's Contains method in LINQ query to SQL statement in EF Core is supported.