Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment. With Defraggler you can choose exactly what you want to defrag.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
Key Features include:
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag.
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation.
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support.
- Boot time defrag of system files.
- Supports 37 major languages.
Defraggler works with both HDDs and SSDs and it supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems! And because Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, it is completely free!
- Improved SSD Optimize and Quick Optimize.
- Improved Windows 10 support.
- Optimized moving Files or Folders to end of drive.
- Updated crash reporting architecture.
- Optimized remaining time and benchmark calculations.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.