DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4
With DAEMON Tools Lite you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into "virtual discs" or so called "disc image" files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools Lite supports variety of image types. Use CD/DVD image converter to have one format images in your Image Catalog!
1. Emulate virtual CD/DVD-ROM/HD DVD and Blu-ray drives
DAEMON Tools Lite [Commercial] enables you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD virtual drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your OS just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer. Start working! Looks like working with a real drive and a real disc, doesn't it? Yes, but it is much faster!
2. Create a disc image
With DAEMON Tools Lite [Commercial] you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. Or use images you have created earlier with other program. DAEMON Tools products work with variety of image types.
- creates .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images images;
- Create up to 4 DT, SCSI or HDD devices;
- performs image mounting and unmounting;
- supports *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.bin/*.cue, *.ape/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *.nrg, *.isz.
- offers powerful command line interface.
- Windows 7 beta supporting (SPTD 1.58);
- Protected images creation: Password field on Disc Imaging dialog;
- Compressed images creation: Compress option on Disc Imaging dialog;
- Image Catalog item was moved to the first level of Main Menu;
- mdf-file type association option;
- Languages updates.
- Devices speeds detection;
- Lite-ON DHXXXXX drives supporting;
- Large RAID volumes issue;
- Mounting/converting B6T DVD images;
- Setup improving: Unicode supporting;
- Some minor GUI bugs.