Comodo Internet Security 10.0.2.6408
Comodo Internet Security is a free, security app that provides complete protection from virus attacks, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero-day attacks, spyware and hackers.
The app is multi faceted and combines powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention tools, configurable application control and anti-spyware. All in one powerful app.
Key Features include:
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
- Anti-Root-kit: Scans, detects & removes root-kits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
- Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it can install.
- Auto Sandbox Technology: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment.
- Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
- Anti-Malware: Kills malicious processes before they can infect your system.
Overall, Comodo Internet Security features a friendly graphical user interface that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise. It has a strong, robust firewall, a high quality Antivirus and stacks of other security tools that are all easy to configure; just 'set and forget'.
In website filtering, newly imported lists disappears upon re-boot as reported here.
Right click scan is supposed to check AV updates before scanning files as "Manual Scan" option has related flag enabled in settings.
Installation over older version using web installer was failing in previous release.
In Windows 10 RS3, when alert asking action to be taken on unknown installer execution appeared, even if user opted to run with unlimited access, installer ran in Sandbox.