AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 10.1 XP 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Windows XP
# Performance Improvements
The following performance gains are noticed with this release of ATI Catalystâ„¢ 10.1:
* Left 4 Dead 2 â€“ Overall performance improves as much as 3% on ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5700 series products and ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800 series products
* Crysis â€“ Performance improves as much as 3% on ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5700 series products and as much as 4% on ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5800 series products
# All Systems
* Confirmation dialog box will now appear while extending the display through ATI Catalystâ„¢ Control Center
* "Enable Manual Fan Control" check box will now be checked when utilizing external tools to apply fan speed
* [ATI Catalystâ„¢ Control Center] The display order will now reflect changes properly when Eyefinity is re-arranged while desktop is rotated to portrait mode
* Hot unplugging one of the displays in an Eyefinity configuration no longer causes rotation modes to disappear from ATI Catalystâ„¢ Control Center