AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 64 11.7 Vista 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Vista.
# Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 These include:
* All issues experienced with mouse cursor lag have been resolved
* Resolves system hangs seen in the AMD Catalyst 11.6 driver on specific HDMI and DP displays
* Log event (Event ID 62464) issues when playing video content have been resolved
* Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly displays a blank screen.
* Bluray playback using PowerDVD 10 under High Performance mode no longer randomly hangs.
* Some Divx format files no longer display video corruption using WinDVD.
* AVIVO Video Quality settings are now correctly applied to Flash Video Content.
* AMD SteadyVideo is now applied to Home Video clips when using WinDVD 10.
* Random screen corruption is no longer displayed when changing desktop themes.
* Chequerboard corruption is no longer displayed intermittently when playing DirectX 10 titles in a Crossfire configuration with Eyefinity enabled.
* Shogun II now renders the cinematics correctly when run in various Eyefinity configurations.
* Video playback now works correctly when Hardware acceleration is enabled with VLC Player version 1.1.9.
* Crossfire now functions correctly when playing Hamilton’s Great Adventure.
* Video corruption is no longer observed when when using the Forward slider on 720P Divx format video clips using Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center.
* PowerDVD now correctly handles 3D Bluray content.
* Portal 2 no longer displays flickering on water surface textures with Medium and Low Shader detail settings.
* Image stabilization now functions correctly when playing Divx content using Windows Media Player.
* Wraparound corruption is no longer displayed intermittently after exiting a 3D application.