AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 9.11 Vista
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
* Now able to enable and disable CrossFire when three displays are configured in extended mode
* Catalyst Control Center no longer stops responding when setting Eyefinity SLS (Single Large Surface) mode for extended HDMI display
* ANNO 1404 (also known as "Dawn of Discovery") no longer displays black texture corruption instead of surface terrain for some ASICs
* A green line at the bottom when playing some interlaced content no longer occurs
* Age of Conan no longer shows flashing corruption when played under CrossFire with medium or high settings
* Video corruption no longer occurs when playing some H.264 video files under Cyberlink Power DVD
* PowerDVD no longer intermittently terminates when playing HD MPEG2 content in extended/clone mode
* Supreme Commander no longer shows flickering on the primary display with extended desktop
* Extended display are no longer disabled when CrossFire is enabled for the primary adapter
* The de-noise value in the Avivo Video - Advanced Quality page is now set to the proper default value after driver installation
* Crysis Warhead no longer stops responding when playing at very high settings with CrossFire enabled
* calMemCopy() no longer causes some systems with 2 ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2s to become unresponsive
* Resolved, high bit rate audio from Blu-ray discs might not output when using PowerDVD 10
* World in Conflict (DX10) no longer exhibits corruption when exiting from multi-player game with extended desktop
* resolved Tom Clancy's HAWX (in DX9 and DX10) no audio output during game play on some systems
* Choppy video and audio no longer occurs when more than one digital audio source is enabled
* Wolfenstein no longer stops responding when running in display mode of 2560 x 1600
* Resolved WinDVD Blu-ray playback will not start until application has been minimized and restored
* WinDVD application now repaints and no longer remain on screen
* Resolved display driver incompatibility with Resident Evil 5 Japanese release
* Desktop is no longer cut short when 720P 60Hz HDTV custom mode is added in Windows 7 for some ASICs