AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 14.12 Windows 7
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
# Resolved Issues:
* 14.9 Install issues for intermittent crash or black screen after install
* 14.9 Catalyst™ Control Center issues have occasional AMDMantle64.dll error popups during install
* Online video can sometimes crash when watching YouTube videos with hardware acceleration enabled
* Watching online flash videos in Google Chrome sometimes causes the browser to hang when hardware acceleration is enabled
* Displays that go in to sleep mode intermittently causes the display to not wake up
* AHCI Chipset Drivers can sometimes cause the system to crash on boot-up
* 144Hz displays in AMD CrossFire™ configurations can cause intermittent crashing when launching D3D Applications
* Game stuttering or screen tearing in Quad CrossFire™
* State of Decay textures can intermittently extrude beyond their boundaries or be corrupted
* HDMI audio stays disabled when a connected TV is disabled and then re-enabled