AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
* Support added for AMD Radeon HD7790 and AMD Radeon HD 7990
* Catalyst Driver optimizations to improve performance in Far Cry 3, Crysis 3, and 3DMark
* Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution
* Performance gains seen with the entire AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series for the following:
- Batman Arkham City (1920x1200): Performance improvements up to 5%
- Borderlands 2 (2560x1600): Performance improvements up to 10%
- Quake Wars (1920x1200): Performance improvements up to 13%
- Hitman Absolution (2560x1600): Performance improvements up to 11%
- Wolfenstein MP (1920x1080): Performance improvements up to 11%
- Civilization V (2560x1600): Performance improvements up to 5%
* Delivers support for the following OpenGL 4.3 features:
# Resolved Issues
* With the Radeon HD7790 graphics card, corruption may be seen in the game Tomb Raider with TressFX enabled
* Texture flickering may be observed in DirectX 9.0c enabled applications
* Corruption observed in Tomb Raider with TressFX enabled for AMD Crossfire and single GPU system configurations
* Corruption observed on objects and textures in the game, Call of Duty – Black Ops 2
* Corruption observed in the game, Alan Wake (DirectX 9 Mode) when attempting to change in-game settings with Stereoscopic 3D using Tridef
* Corruption observed on textures in the game, Battle Field: Bad Company 2 with forced anti-aliasing enabled
* Adobe Photoshop CS6 experiences screen flicker under Windows 8 based system
* Horizontal line corruption may be observed with forced anti-aliasing enabled in the game, Dishonored
* System hang may occur when scrolling through the game selection menu in the game, DiRT 3
* F1 2012 may crash to desktop on systems supporting AMD PowerXpress (Enduro) Technology