ALLPlayer is one of the most popular programs for watching movies with matching subtitles. It plays all known media formats, RAR files, and futhermore has an implemented LiveUpdate function to update the latest codecs if there is a problem with opening a movie file.
- Most popular formats such as DivX, XviD, MP3, and AVI, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MKV, M2TS, MPG, MPEG, RMVB, WMV, QuickTime, MOV, FLAC, APE, and many more less known formats can be played thanks to codecs downloaded by the program (only ALLPlayer needs to be installed).
- DVD support.
- Two monitors or monitor and TV support.
- Support for Dolby Surround, SPDIF and 3D audio.
- Intelligent subtitles - the program checks the length of the subtitles and sets the time duration.
- Subtitles editor.
- LiveUpdate - an option for detecting missing codecs needed to open a file.
- AVI Doctor - repairs damaged avi files. This function allows you to watch a movie which is damaged, or a movie which is downloading.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.0 of ALLPlayer. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.