- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
Common: Localizations have been updated.
Sound Engine: Support for dynamic stream format changes during internet radio station playback.
Plugins: Last.fm - information about track - album tags are displayed if no tags are defined on track level.
Plugins: Last.fm - minimal threshold for scrobbling is now set to 1%.
Fixed: Audio Converter - source files that presented as audio files with CUE are not deleted after conversion even if option with same name is switched on.
Fixed: Player - the "auto-adjust equalizer for a track" calculates an priority for presets incorrectly in some cases.
Fixed: Playlist - drive letter in file names replaces to another one during the "reload tags for files" operation if these files has been indexed by music library at other drive.
Fixed: playlist - auto bookmark is not created for the playing playlist on close the app (regression).
Small bugs were fixed.