- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
Skin Engine: an ability to use the old-style scaling behavior.
Skin Engine: custom possible scale factor has been extended up to 500%.
Fixed: Audio Converter - default template for FAAC command line encoder is invalid (regression).
Fixed: Skin Engine - known issues have been fixed.
Fixed: Smart-Playlists - tracks meta data were not updated on synchronization in some cases.
Fixed: Player - information about the playing track not updated on the screen for stations that broadcast in the OGG / FLAC / OPUS formants.
Fixed: Playlist - auto bookmark is not created for the playing playlist on close the app.
Fixed: Tag Editor - tag fields with multiple values are read incorrectly in some cases for M4A file format.
Fixed: Tag Editor - the "all words with capital letter" function works incorrectly in some cases.
Fixed: Plugins - inputFFmpeg - replay gain information was not read from file tags for OPUS file format.
Small bugs and defects were fixed.