Movavi Video Converter for Mac is a simple yet fast media converter for OS X! The app lets you save your media files in any format and for any device, and it is very easy to use.
You can upload your movies, songs, or images to the app, choose the desired format from an extensive list of export options and the app will covert your media in no time!
Key Features include:
- Regulate Sound Increase, decrease, or normalize sound levels. Take advantage of smart denoise and low-volume detection features.
- Make GIFs Make animated GIFs from your videos – isolate and convert short segments.
- Save Video Frames Extract individual frames from videos and save them in a picture format of your choice.
- Auto iTunes Sync Convert media with auto presets for Apple mobile devices and automatically sync output files with iTunes.
- Watch Folder Choose a directory, set the conversion parameters, and your videos will be converted automatically.
- Adjustable Settings Specify video and audio formats and codecs, adjust video resolution and other preferences.
- Two-pass Encoding Enable this feature for optimum size-to-quality ratio in your converted videos.
- 3GP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3G2P, 3GPP.
- ASF, AVCHDH, AVI, DivX, DVD.
- FLV, F4V, M2TS, TS, MTS, M2T MS2.
- MKV, MKM.
- MOV, QT.
- MPG, MPEG, MPE, M1V, VOB, DAT, MOD, TOD, VRO IFO.
- MXF, OGV, OGG, OGM.
- RM, RMVB, RAM, RAX, RMX.
- WebM, WTV.
This neat little video conversion tool for the Mac platform also includes a range of simple, standard editing tools, such as rotate, flip, crop your video, add titles, enhance video quality etc.