iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac 18.104.22.1685
iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac is a simple app that extracts files from an iTunes or iCloud backup for iOS devices, whether that is an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.vIt is useful for restoring downloaded apps from the AppStore, SMS histories, photos, Photo Stream and other data that might otherwise be inaccessible.
Key Features include:
- Can extract important data and files from any iOS iTunes backup (limited depending on type of backup from Edition to Edition)
- Includes encryption support, even in the Free Edition or Home Edition (limited to four files at a time, unlocked full support in Pro Edition)
- SQLite database recovery.
- iCloud downloader functionality(Pro Edition).
- Photo Stream support (unlocked on Pro Edition).
- Intuitive interface.
- Rapid file transfer.
- Automatic iTunes backup locator.
- Cross Platform.
iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac offers full support for iPhone 6 and 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and iPad 2, Air, Air 2, Mini and Mini 2. It works with all iOS versions, including iOS 9.
iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac comes in three flavours: Free, Home and Pro Edition. There are some limits on the Free Edition, such as restoring only four files per time, but these may be unlocked on Home or Pro Edition. You are also able to access encrypted (with password) iTunes backups, iCloud backups and Photo Stream with the Pro Edition.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 22.214.171.1245 of iPhone Backup Extractor for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.