Have you ever wanted to create graphic images easily on your Mac? Well, now you can! DrawPad Free Graphic and Logo Designer for Mac is an image composition and manipulation app that has a shallow learning curve.
DrawPad is great tool for all types of graphic design projects you may want to undertake on your Mac, including: Creating invitations, sketches and paintings, diagrams, icons and other web graphics, and banner ads.
Key Features include:
- Pencil and brush tools for drawing, sketching and painting.
- Work with both raster and vector images.
- Insert text and edit the font, size, color and weight.
- Image layers allow for non-destructive editing.
- Add effects such as bevels and shadows.
- Fill areas with solid colors, gradients, patterns or textures.
- Editing features including crop, rotate, resize and flip.
- Insert shape objects, including circles, rectangles, polygons, stars, word/thought bubbles etc.
- Supports .PNG,BMP, JPG, GIF, PDF, and SVG formats.
If you like creating images, drawings and paintings then DrawPad has a good range of pencil and brush tools, and raster and vector images. You can also access image layers for non-destructive editing, and effects, like bevels and shadows. It also has a selection of basic editing features to choose from including crop, rotate, resize, and flip.
Overall, DrawPad Free Graphic and Logo Designer for Mac is a good, free image manipulation app for the Mac platform. The interface is easy to navigate, with standard toolbars to access the various tools on offer.
Note: DrawPad Free Graphic and Logo Designer for Mac is suitable for personal use only. If you wish to use DrawPad for commercial use, you will need to buy the full version.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 3.11 of DrawPad Free Graphic and Logo Designer for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.